Tuesday 5 November 2013

Simply challenged challenges ...

Hi everyone...  The challenges are back up again over on the Simply Challenged Challenge blog.....
We would like you to use Fall colours, the colour combo must include
Turquoise  spice Cream

The team have been usig the the Teen Scene Dragon Pets
I have used Miller and Little Dude

 I have used a mix of copics promarkers and pencils for the colouring..
Corinne
Celina
Irene
Trish
Sharon

Please check out the girls creations


I am so sorry I haven't been around for a few days I have a lot of things on at the moment... I hope to be back on track soon.
Thank you again for stopping by I do love you to visit me..
I will see you again very soon

Big Hugs
 xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant card, love those colours together, yum, hugs hun xxx

Emily Shroom said...

Awesome card, love the sketchy look to your colouring!

Juls said...

Gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin