Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year..... and Eeeeeeeeek!!!

Hi there everyone... A very Happy 2014 to you all and a very big thank you for visiting my blog over the last almost five years now... wow that's a lot of colouring....but I love it!....

I have been asked by the gorgeous  Zoe at Make It Crafty to put my big girls panties on and join her amazing team of girls.... I can't believe it... I know I'm not as good as the other girls yet but I'm here to learn and pick up some hint's and tricks... and add in my own 'ecclectiness'... ha haaa I know that's not a real word but it's me!! :o)

Over on the Make it Colourful site we have a new challenge up for you..
The challege is Yellow&Blue  or sunrays/Water

Easy Challenge – Yellow & Blue (Summer)
To start the year I thought it would be fun to use the Australian summer as our theme. We are enjoying some sunshine at the moment and I know many of you in the midst of winter are probably dreaming of summer already. Hehe
So the easy challenge is to use Yellow and Blue as your primary colours. You can incorporate other colours but we want to see lots of yellow and blue.

Hard Challenge – Sun Rays and Water
Expanding on the summer theme, the hard challenge this month is to try colouring sun rays and/or water.
check out the great samples from the design team below.
A few of the girls below have used some new images coming soon to Make it Crafty. I had hoped to release them today, however I am currently on holiday and enjoying it too much to make the final touches to go live. So by next week I will have them live ready for you to play too!

Here is what I did... although I am not too happy with this I will share it with you, I'm ok with the water and the reflection..., but the sky and sunrays I can do better...




I am going to have a play around with a few more images, Zoe has loads of new scenes and images coming mid January... so watch out for them... Here

Right I'm off to sharpen my Prisma's and get colouring...
Thank you so much again for keeping visiting my little bloggy..

Happy New Year
Hugs xx

1 comment:

Shell said...

Wow Kay, these are some amazing colouring....Congrats on your good news it's well deserved.
Shell xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin