Thursday 7 May 2015

MiC -May Colouring Challenge - Portraits


Hi there everyone... wow this next challenge has soon come around...It absolutley scared the pants off me to start with, untill Zoe came up with this amazing tutorial book she has done...

This challenge is portraits and we would like you to do a  facial close - up and add detail and features , such as texture , tone and highlights.

I have used the gorgeous Lili Faye fairy


This is the first time I have done anything like this and I will be trying again as I can see some area's to improve on, but it's good to have a challenge...



I have used Prisma Pencils for the colouring. I think  they could do with  a good sharpen though and  then I could get few more crisp lines and more finer detail, but that's all in the challenge of learning something new...


I copied the freckles on my oldest daughters face, she sat there for ages bless her... I had to try and get them uniformally random, if you know what I mean....lol.

This was such a fab challenge Zoe set us and I can't wait to try it out on some other images.
Visit the Make it Colourful blog and take a peek at what the awesome DT Gals have done.

Well I have another portrait to post shortly and loads of other Mic Gal stuff too.
Thank you so much for sdtopping by and taking a peek.


Big Hugs
 xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin