Tuesday 7 July 2015

Make It Colourful Challenge - Cast Shadows

Hey  there everyone... Wow what awesome entries we had last  month in the light through trees shadows challenge.... you guys are amazing.

This month our challenge is....


this is a fab challenge and can make a massive difference to your coloured images..
all the details can be found here...
for the challenge I put my big girl pants on to try something a bit different... but I did struggle a bit... and after taking some advice from my awesome teamies I still may darken the shadows  a little more...

I used Carefree Elise  and cropped her, and made her hat in to a straw hat....

I have used all the different types of pencils I have on this.... they all mix quite well
The girls have done some amazing work so  don't  forget to take a look and leave some love...

I have a few other cast shadow images I want to have a go at, 
so I will get on with them and be back soon..
Thank you for coming to see me...

Big Hugs 
xx

1 comment:

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

OMG. This is fabulous. Love the sunlight through the hat. Gorgeous coloring.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin