Tuesday 22 September 2015

Make it Crafty- colour - long

Hi everyone, wel now it's officially Autumn here in the UK... my favourite season, so lots of snuggly clothes and coffee's and more time to colour... well that's the plan.
 
 
Did you all see Zoe's colour a long on Periscope... wow it was fab you get to watch and colour and ask questions live... I watched on my tablet it's easy to sign up.
 For this image Zoe wanted to focus on colouring hair, where to put the light and shade..
I used my ball point pens, Zoe uses Copic's but you can use what ever your chosen medis is...
In the Make it Crafty store there are some  more of Zoe's fab tutorials, not just for begginers, but if you just need a reminder for a few techniques or new ideas... Here
The image we used can be found Here ...

Thank you so much for stopping by, We have loads more stuff happening now at Make It Crafty and lots and lots coming up,  so I will be back really soon.

Hugs
 xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin