Saturday 20 March 2010

Happy saturday Tilda

Hi guys.... hope you are all having a great saturday, it's really wet and miserable here....booooo.

I have a card to share with you today another gorgeous Tilda I do love all the new releases they have and I can't wait for the pirates and princesses to be released.......
Here is my card



I would like to enter this in to the following challenges
just magnolia - easel card
friday sketchers - sketch (top part of card)
stamptacular sunday challenge - sketch (bottom part of card)
craft creations - spots and dots
creative card crew - going dotty
simon says -  a splash of green

Really enjoyed doing this one and featuring two sketches on the card (is that allowed) . I hope you like my card and thankyou for stopping by, have a great weekend,I'll be backmaybe later with somthing else.

image - magnolia
colouring - promarkers
papers - mme
flowers - mini box blends
lace - my mum's
text - hero arts

Hugs xoxo

18 comments:

Debs said...

ooooo...gorgeous card hon..loving the papers and flowers....Debs x

Lisa Jane said...

Whata great easel card - the coours are so gorgeous . really happy card
Lisa ;)

Lindsey said...

Sooo lovely. Such a cute image!
You will never know how jealous I am that you got that close to JBJ. You lucky lucky girl! Just missed out on seeing him this time round as no babysitters grrrr.
Have a fab weekend
Hugs
linds xx

Dena said...

Kaylou!!! This is simply ADORABLE!!!! That Tilda is so happy and cute. The polka dot papers are soooo fun and the added polka dot flower.....perfecto!!! Love it!
Oh, I guess I should say Thanks for joining in Simon Says and Just Magnolia, I'm so glad you did because your card rocks!!!
Hugs, Dena

Shelley said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the colours you have used and the darling image. hugs Shelley

Please pop by and visit me on my blog- thanks

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Paula said...

Love the colors you've chosen...the flowers are a great touch! Great take on this weeks sketch at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Janneke said...

Awesome card Kaylou ;0)
Thank you for joining us this week.

Janneke X

lindyloo said...

good evening my friend awwww what a lovely card the colours are yummy huggies lindyloo x

Aud Kirsten said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Tilda is so cute:) Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:o)
Hugs:)

Georgia said...

Love your card! Thanks for playing this week at SSC.

Carolyn said...

What a gorgeous card. I love your image. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Sprytebyrd said...

This card makes me smile!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥
Dee (Spryte)

Paula said...

Wow what a fabulous card great choice of colour and love the fab detail and sweet image's. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along this week at crafty Creations with your beautiful project!Great sentiment - lovely card! Cheers Claire x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Kaylou, beautiful Tilda and perfect colours.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Dawny P said...

How beautiful - love the colours and it's a fabulous easel card :) Thank you for joining us over at Just Magnolia, hugs, Dawny xxxx

Stampin'Piper said...

What a wonderful card! I love this Tilda and the colours are great!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja

Jane said...

Gorgeous card! your colouring is brilliant! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin