Monday 1 March 2010

Pollycraft/Friday sketchers

Hiya it's me again gosh four times in one day....must be a record...
had to post again once I saw the new challenge on POLLYCRAFT . I knew exactly what I wanted to do when the challenge, and seeing as their theme was distressing and at the moment most of my cards are distressed I was a happy bunny, then I realised that the last polycraft card I posted was distressed so instead of doing the vintage /shabby chic kind of style I went with ROCK!!!!!
Ahhhhhh takes me back to my younger years BC (BEFORE CHILDREN) lol........


really enjoyed  doing this one but made a heck of a mess with the sanding and the ink, better go and tidy the table, I'm sure the children will probably need to eat....
image - pollycraft- pierre
papers - hotp
colouring - pro markers
stamps - inkadinkadoo
pearls - papermania
hope you likey, it's a little bit different....
hugs xoxo


9 comments:

Debs said...

MINT!!!..i love it..he's totally awesome..love that grungy look...Debs x

Sue said...

Hi Kaylou,your card is fabulous and your distressing looks great:)

thanks for joining us at pollycraft

sue
xx

Emma said...

Kaylou your card is fantastic...I love it!! Pierre looks super and the papers are gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

maddy hill said...

fabulous card Kaylou - love the sentiment !
hugs
maddy x

Dena said...

What a perfect "rocker" card!!!!! The image is super fun!!! I'm guessing that the swirls and guitar are a stamp? Boy, those would come in handy for my son. He is in a rock band ha ha!
Thanks so much for the inspiration!! LOVE IT!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Becky said...

Wow! I love your card!! This is what I call perfect distressing!! The image matches the theme brilliantly, love it!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
Love Becky xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Kaylou, love the colours and fab distressing.

Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Lynsey said...

This is a fantastic distressed card! Love the papers you have used they go great with the image. Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge.
Hugs Lynsey x

Unknown said...

Wow! i had forgotten about this image! oops lol
got to get that inkadinkado set, its perfect for the papers and image, great distressing

thanks for joining us this week for a pollycraft challenge, good luck
love emma xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin