Wednesday 17 March 2010

pollycraft dt call


Yoo hoo me again.....this time I have a card which I would like to enter in the Pollycraft Design team call . They are looking for some more dt members so there challenge can go weekly yeah....


They offered up two freebie digi images to make your entry with I chose the gorgeous Codi stylin image...I had to think about this one a bit as the guitat stamp I wanted to uses was facing the wrong way so I had to make an acetate overlay for it...and some more grungy flowers....
Image - pollycraft
colouring - pro markers
papers - papermania
stamps - inkadinkadoo
embellies - stash

Well thankyou so much for stopping by again and fingers crossed for the dt for everyone..
Hugs xoxo

2 comments:

Debs said...

Hey chick..fab card..you might want to check this link out too http://www.freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com/
just found it on someones page but havnt had time to nosey...Debs x

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the colours, and the fab rock chick look, the guitar and swirls are just a perfect finishing touch...and your handmade flower is amazing!! Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin