Thursday 15 April 2010

Anyone for popcorn...

Morning.....don't think I've posted this early before, so I might have a few brain cell issues, whilst posting this....lol. The kids are still asleep so I thought I would take advantage...
my card today is for the following challenges...
Just cute bears - flowers
Creative card crew - happy birthday



image - pop corn bear
colouring - promarkers
papers - prima
craftwork card - base card
punch - ms
flowers - petalopearls - papermania
stickles

Thankyou so much for stopping by and for your gorgeous comments
Hugs xoxo


3 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the shape of this card, and those gorgeous polka dots!! hugs Juls

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Fun shaped card, beautiful coloring and the sweetest image! Thanks for playing at CCC!

Janna :)

Pauline C said...

Very cute - beautiful image and colouring. Thanks for joining in this week with the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Pauline x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin