Friday 9 April 2010

flip flop

Hi everyone this is taking me ages to post his mr blogger seems to be playing up so I'll make this one quick
This my entry for the Die cut dreams challenge you have to have a shoe or boot on your work...I made this usung an old toe tapper template from years ago.... still not sure about it....lol.

lord knows what has happend to this post nothing is going where it's suppose to and now I've just noticed my signature has dissappeared.....!!!!! think i'll leave it now and try to link it ..... fingers crossed .

                                                                       Hugs Kaylou
                                                                            xoxo

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow making your own holiday gear! Respect! Seriosly though this is amazing! I'll just call you Kaylou Choo from now on!
Linds xx

Susie Sugar said...

Kaylou this is a really sassy card beautiful work love the papers too, thanks for playing our Shoes & Boots challenge with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie xx

Karen said...

Lovely, very clever and love the papers. Thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

Victoria said...

this is fab Kaylou - what a great interpretation of our challenge!

Thanks for playing along at Die Cut Dreams this week

Hugs
Victoria
x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin