Thursday 1 April 2010

sugar nellie bunny....

Hiya back again.....I'm trying to do as much as I can before the kids come home and my other half.....I can't cope with both of them off at once.....you may be seeing some disressing this week, lots of manically sanded edges............lol. I'm sure it won't be that bad.....ha ha ha ha...Who am I kidding!

Here is my card for the Sugar Bowl challenge this week they would like you to choose your own image from their fabulous collection.... gosh how difficult was it to choose, I picked my sketch and then couldn't choose my image, so I ended doing it the other way round.....so once I settled on my image and coloured it I thought it need just a simple sketch,  I have also used green which is not a colour I usually do .


I havn't used this swetie in ages so I have stamped her with my new tree stamp from Kanban, which looks quite magical, and then just added on of my grungy flowers which I havn't done in...oooooh at least a week....lol.
Well thankyou for stopping by, what are you waiting for go and jon this gorgeous challenge and have fun.

image - sugar nellie
colouring - promarkers
papers - kanban
tree stamp - kanban
stickles
punches for flowers - woodware 2 sizes and gem
big hugs xoxo

4 comments:

Debs said...

another gorgeous card hon...loving the tree..it fab!!...Debs x

Lindsey said...

Stunning! Lovely image and the sketch is fab too.
Ha ha the Easter hols are just starting in England aren't they? In Wales ours started last weeks (Thats why I've made hardly anything this week!) but at least we're halfway through now. Might have to manically sand something myself by the end of next week!
Have fun!
Linds xx

Juls said...

Love how you have used the Kanban tree stamp with your SN image!! It works perfectly!!!! gorgeous handmade flower too!!! Hugs Juls

lindyloo said...

Hello there wow I just love the image and colouring and colour combo and and its stunning huggies lindyloo x

oh pop over to my blog there is something for you

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin