Wednesday 7 July 2010

just magnolia - criss cross card

Hi everyone  here is my first ever  criss cross card which  I have made for the just magnolia monthly challenge.




I know theres's a lot of photos,I wasn't sure how to photograph it....lol.
I must say I will definately be making some more of these, thanks girlies for the inspiration and the tutorials.

image - magnolia
colouring - promarkers
papers - stampin' up
heart punch - martha stewart
border punch - stampin' up
flower border punch - martha stewart
flower punch - x cut
gems/ribbon - stash

Thank you so much for stopping by...
enjoy your day and make it a crafty one.
Hugs xoxo

2 comments:

Dena said...

Kaylou! She is just adorable! I love how you did her dress! All the lace just sets is off perfectly!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Juls said...

wow this is just gorgeous!!! Love how you have coloured her dress!!! Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin