Sunday 18 September 2011

Make it colourful.......

Hi there everyone... there is another new challenge over on Make it Colourful ... Zoe and her team are challenging you to use black and orange........there is also a spooky challenge as well over in the Make it Crafty Gallery....
Here is my entry... I have used my Koh-i-nor pastel pencil instead of my ususal promarkers for this one... all the images can be found over in the Make it Crafty store

 Ok... don't look too closley it's anawful long time since I have used these pencils.....
I have merged the MIC  images and printed them ont to Kraft card....
right I'm off to pop this in the gallery now... catch ya later.
Hugs xxx

3 comments:

Ann said...

Wow, what a magical scene you've created; super cool!!!

Anonymous said...

Kay this is yet another stunning piece of work. I absolutely love the background, that sky is amazing. The carriage works beautifully with the image, gorgeous shading on the carriage and that lamp is illuminated


Beautiful job
x
Vicky

Emma said...

Wowzers...totally amazing hun.
Hugs Emma x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin