Friday 16 September 2011

Outrlawz DT.....fantasy

Hi there everyone..... it's Friday again so that means it's time for another challenge over on the Outlawz Group, have you checked it out yet???
This week our theme to use your copics/promarkers is to make a fantasy card.
I have used one of the gorgeous Sylvia Zet images
 I always have trouble with wingsbut I like how these have turned out.... I have used the same style of colouring as Michelle Cassell she does some amazing colouring and I love how she does her wings.... so... Michelle I borrowed your style for this one.
For the background I coloured it i tea green and then dotted the blender all over to remove some of the colour to make it look slightly snowy.
 image -  Sylvia Zet
colouring - promarkers
papers -  Dove craft
flowers , ribbon.pearls -  Crafty Emma's
stickles
Thank you so much for stopping by... Hope to see you at the challenge group, have a crafty day
Hugs xxx

1 comment:

Kiki said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely fantastic! Your colouring is amazing!!!

Have a nice weekend.

Hugs, Kiki

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin