Thursday 19 July 2012

a little bit of vintage....

... Hi everyone, had a little play this afternoon with an image that was partly coloured  a while ago.... ( sorry the picture is a bit pants)... it looks like my camera needs a bit of a clean and a good charge!

I used another onf Krista's images from Saturated Canary....I find them so easy to use.

the papers are some really old ones from K and Co and I love them.... wish they still made some of there old designs...

  

Thank you for stopping by ....... hope you likey
be back again soon
Hugs Kaylou xxx

6 comments:

Tracey T said...

What fabulous colouring! Love, love, love this card. Hugs, Tracey x

Debby said...

Louise ....I adore this crad - absolutely gorgeous papers you have used and the image ...well all of her images are beautiful ...this no exception ...your colouring is superb and i love the hair colour ...beautiful card x
Deb xx

Squirrel x said...

Sorry I've not visited much lately hun, got a lot going on, but I can see from today's brilliant creation that you are working as wonderfully as always Hugs Sxx

Danni said...

This is beautiful!! love your gorgeous coloring!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous beautiful card Kaylou, love it.
luv
Debby

Joyce Ann said...

Kaylou, this is beautiful!! Absolutely eye catching. I was on Trina's blog and saw your card in her side bar. Wow, wow, wow...

Joyce from My Enchanted Paper Creations www.scrapbookstampinista.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin