Sunday 22 July 2012

it's all boy stuff......

... hi guys.... according to my little boy I don't do enough 'boy stuff' ..... so he are a few things I have been up to, this is also my first attempt at doing a full background, I ummed and aahhhed for ages trying to decide how to go about it.... soooo I just went for it and used a promarker fine liner straight on to the image  which I had already coloured....probably should have done the background first!!!!!

... the close up....


here are a couple of Skylanders I also coloured for my little boy, I will probably make these into bookmarks for him.....


 ... hope you likey, back again soon
big hugs xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cor these are superb.....fabulous colouring your son will love them i do hugs sassyx

Unknown said...

Fabulous BOYS STUFF , super colouring and fab images well done Hugs Elaine

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin