Tuesday 8 April 2014

Hi guys just popping  by with another little colouring I have done and to remind you about the
 Make it Colourful challenge we have going on at the moment...
I have gone or the hard option of not colouring on white cardstock.....instead I have used the inside of the christmas wrapping paper tube.... I did have to 'encourage' it through the printer....he he heee

I have used the image which is available with the fabulous Hair tutorial Zoe has in her store...


I have used Polychromos pencils to colour with and pastels for the background...
Hope you likey... I am still doing lots of colouring behind the scenes and I will have more to share with you soon...
Hugs for now and thank you much for taking a peek

Hugs
 xx

1 comment:

Juls said...

wow this is stunning, your colouring is amazing!!! hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin