Friday 2 May 2014

Make It Colourful.... New Challenge


Hi guys.... wow it's ages since I have posted anything on here.... I have been busy colouring but not with things I can share yet...but today I can share with you the new

Make It Colourful challenge
We would like you to either :-

Easy Challenge – Different Skin Combinations
This month we want you to try experimenting with different skin colours. Throw away those go to colours and try something new! You might even try colouring a dragon…  Teehee
Make sure you tell us what colours you have used on your blog page

or

Hard Challenge – Alter An Image Through Colouring Only

Now it’s time to put your colouring skills to the test. We want you to try it even if you think you’re no good. This is what helps you expand your skills and takes you to places you didn’t think was possible.
We want you to try your hand at colouring something with extra features what we like to call ‘creative colouring’.
You colour draw a face on a character, or even flowers buds… Lol. You could add scars, horns, hats and more. Add some new feature that isn’t in the original line drawing but you can only do it with your colouring medium. No altering of the lines

I have used Baby Dragon

I gave him some scales.... 
I have used polychromos pencils on canvas,  I like the idea of the texture but I think I can have another go and do him much better...

Shrunken Alice

I also had a go 'Zombifying' Alice

this is a mix of copics and prisma pencils...

challenge - alice - kay

Don't forget to check out the weekly specials over on the Make It Crafty blog

I hope you can join in the challenge... it's not scary at all you can do it if you try....

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting me
Take care I will be back shortly

Big Hugs
xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin