Thursday 5 February 2015

Make it Crafty - Love Story Release

Hi there everyone... TodayI would like to share with you one of the images from

 Make It Crafty's - Love Story
I have used Penny In Love


 This image is so pretty.... I have printed on to some pearlescent paper and coloured her with sketch pencils. I used my craft knife on the edges for the shabby feel and then just used my pencils again to slightly age it.

I have also used the brand new super gorgeous chippies which Zoe has designed...These are amazing  and  can be used on a number of products.
Check out Zoe's Store and the gallery for some fantastic Inspiration.

I will be back soon with my DT inspiration project for the new challenge :)
Hugs for now
Thank you so much for taking a peek

Hugs 
xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin