Friday 6 February 2015

Polka Doodles Challenge - Flowers


Hi guys.... wow I have not entered a card challenge for a couple of years  I bet ...( tut tut)...So my mission is to enter more.
I would like to enter this card into the 

I have used one of the brand new gorgeous Octavia Moonfly images..
.
I have used ball point pens for colouring.... I was in my blanket fort for 6 hours colouring this... :)

the background is polychromos pencils blended with low odour mineral spirits....

the design paper is from the Love Letters set from aaaggggeeesss ago..
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek at my first challenges card in years...
now to go colour some more fairies..

Hugs
xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Saw this at PPC group! It is amazing work!

TangledBlueRose said...

Love your coloring and the images are so sweet! Thanks so much for inspiring! Really want to play with ballpoints now:)
~kim

Anjie said...

Seriously amazing!
Anjie
Senior DT at Polkadoodles.

Anjie said...

Fab card, I just love it! I hope you've applied for our DT call! Thanks for joining us in our Flower Power challenge at Polkadoodles
Anjie (Senior DT)

Unknown said...

Wow !I couldnt resist leaving a comment on this amazing work of art. thanks for joining us at Flower Power challenge http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
Happy crafting Susan ( senior DT )

Karon said...

I love this - you colouring is amazing. I have fixed the link for the contact over on the Polkadoodles post - if you want to go over and click for the email addy to claim your prize :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin