Friday 10 April 2015

Aurora Wings - Poppy Sprite

Hi there crafty peeps.... It's almost the weekend, hope I can fit some more colouring in.... really enjoying my ball point pens at the moment....
Here is my very first Aurora Wings image I have colored over the last couple of days... ball point pens are quite time consuming but worth it... I 'm slowly getting there with them.

This is Poppy Sprite.

The skin has been coloured with Prisma pencils, I have done skin with my ball point pens  before  but I haven't quite got it right yet... the back ground has been coloured with my Koh-i- nor pastel pencils.

Thank you for taking a peek and have a great weekend
Big Hugs
 xx




1 comment:

Eulalia said...

All your colouring are fantastic (I suppose they are made with pencils).
Wonderful things in this blog!!!
xoxoxo Eulalia

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin