Friday 3 April 2015

Make it Crafty....

Hi crafty peeps..... today I would like to share my latest DT colouring for Make It Crafty...

This was one of my just because colourings...lol.... you know one of those things you just need to colour even though you have about a thousand more things printed off which you should be doing... ;)

I have used the super gorgeous Pipi Faye with the Whimsical flower background

I have been working with they ball point pens again trying to see if I can get some different techniques to work like I do with other mediums... this was my attempt at wild and crazy coloured hair and also trying to make the wings look transparent...which was a bit of a challenge and the pens are quite a solid colour...but I think with some practise I will get there....
Thank you for taking a peek

Hugs 
xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin