Sunday 7 June 2015

Make it Colourful Challenge - Light through tree's

Hi..... were back again with another challenge over at Make it Colourful.







This month we would like you to make light show through your tree's.... Zoe has some fantastic new images in the store  to help you along. All the details for the challenge are here along with some amazing inspiration from the gorgeous design team...

Here is the image I have coloured
I have used ball point pen for the main colouring and chalk/pastel for the sky and some of the shadows. I started by deciding where I wanted the light to come through and then I drew some faint  pencil lines as a guide while I coloured the image.  The shadows on my real life piece...lol... seem a little darker I think I have lost some of the colour with scanning the image., 

I absolutely love the new images, I have a few more printed off to have a go with.
I can't wait for you all to have a go and don't forget to enter them into the gallery for all to see and in the Facebook group.
Well that's all for the moment, lots of colouring to be done.

Hugs for now 
Kay
xx



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin