Tuesday 16 June 2015

Shellina

Hi everyone, just sharing my version of Shellina from  Make it Crafty. We had a  little  freebie weekend challenge   over at the Facebook group..
 This was my first time with a new medium... Brush Inks/paints... It didn't turn out exactly as I wanted, but it's not too bad.... I did mess up the background which I expected as aia wasn't sure how much the water and the powders would run over a large area... and they ran ;)
I did learn a few things to do and don't do... and they also stain your skin... I have turquoise fingers... or maybe I'm turning in to a mermaid.....Hmmmm

well enough waffling here she is..
Hope you likey I can't wait to play with them again... 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek.

We are starting another freebie challenge which goes on to the end of the month... Here

Hugs 
xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin