Thursday 20 January 2011

Dandelion clocks.....

... well if doesn't move...... stickle it...lol! Afternon ladies. Think I went a bit mad with the bling today ... can you tell ( I am covered in it).....
I have wanting to ust this images for ages and I found the perfect papers... well the stripey one did scare me a little at first... but I just needed to use them.They were in the sale at my local craft shop sop a sheet for 12x12 papers!!!!! Me and my crafty bud Debs (frecklesplace) erm..... got a few....tee hee hee.

I have made this following the new sketch challenge over at Lili Of The Valley.



all edges distressed inked and 'blinged'

A  bit closer just in case you can't see the glitter........lol!
and the fab butterfly.
 
I am loving this card... think it must be the bright colours which I am trying to use more of..

image - Lili of the Valley
papers - Bo Bunny Press
colouring  - promarkeers
sentiment - lili of the vallley
stickle - lots and lots of ..... it's the law!!
butterfly from my local market..... but I do know he got them in thailand.
Ribbon from my stash

Thank you girlies for popping by again.....
I do appreciate you visiting  me and all your fabulicious comments
Hugs xxx


10 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I just love all the glitter you added - it really just Pops and makes it so elegant and stunning! Just LOVE IT!

Rach said...

gorgoeus hun, fabby papers and i love that butterfly that you have added.xx

Lisa Foster said...

This is just beautiful!! Love all the detail! :)

Lisa

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous glittery card hun! Love thae image and the colour combo.
Keep on rocking!
Linds x

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love all the glittery edges and the butterfly! Hugs Juls

Dena said...

Oh, yes maam, what a happy card! I'm loving the bright colors too right now. I go through phases! haha! The stickles looks fabulous too!
Hugs, Dena

MarkerGeek said...

Fab!! Love the colours and the glitter. :)

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, adorable card Kaylou.
luv
Debby

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh my goodness - this is gorgeous! I love how you have done this card - beautiful details and such fab sparkle! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Marcea said...

oh my, this is just adorable ... loving all that sparkle and your fabulous butterfly.
Thankyou so much for joining us on LOTV this week
-x-

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin