Thursday 27 January 2011

Simpy Sassy DT call.....

Hellllooooooo crafty peeps.........awww I have my little craft buddy back with me today... my little Daisy is off school poorly, she started full time school at christmas and I have missed having her craft along side me, so today she is using my promarkers and having a play with the stickles....

Over on the Simply Sassy blog they still have a couple of days left on the DT call... so I thought I would have another play with a clean and simple card.
This is
Fairy Tale


This is a fab image to play with and yummy to colour in.....

image - fairy tale from funkykits
colouring - promarkers
paper - crafthouse
ribbon from my stash
border punch - martha stewart
Butterfly  -from my local market... he got them from Thailand
stickles

Well thank you Hunnies for stopping by again, I have lots of images to colour and lots of projects buzzing around my brain...must write them down....
Have a crafty day
Hugs
xxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just lovely hun and good luck with the DT call xx

Juls said...

this is gorgeous! Loving the glittery butterfly! Hugs Juls

Vicky said...

WOW....this is a beauty hun its def my fave the image I love & she is my fave SS you have coloured her perfectly hun its just utterley gorgeous. I hope your little Daisy gets better real soon hun bless her.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Kaylou, Love this cutie, fab colouring and yummy colours, looking forward to seeing what else is up your sleeve.

Donna x

Tracey Feeger said...

This is gorgeous Kaylou. I love the colors you used. Hmmm thinking about applying for this but not too sure. Good luck.
mwah
trace

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable Kaylou.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin