Thursday 13 January 2011

Totally Gorjuss Bella Bunting....

Yoo hooo..... only me. Is everyone still playing with all there new crafty stash....yeah.... isn't it fun!
I am still playing with my new sweet rubbah and today  it's the turn of Bella Bunting to have some colour on her...
Bella Bunting



I have followed the sketch from over at the Totally Gorjuss challenge blog.

image - Bella Bunting  funky kits
papers - papermania
colouring-  promarkers
border punch - stampin' up
bunting - handcut
text letters - papermania
stickles
distress inks on  background

Well I have a few chores to do before I can do anymore crafting, sos better get on with it quick smart so I can play.
Thank you so much again for stopping by and....
Vicky yeah I heard ya ... you did shout loud enough... thanks hun (((hugs )))
xxx

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Good job you heard me cus I think I hurt my throat (she says in her croakiest froggy voice) so will now have to whisper lol. This is gorgeous & I love these soft colours they are gorgeous. I dont have this one but I do keep looking at it & keepthinking about popping over for another shop but I'm making myself wait til I've inked up the ones I have first lol. Gonna keep my purse closed for a bit now lol. Fabbylicious hunni.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx (mouth of the tyne) lol

Juls said...

just gorgeous!!!! your colouring is amazing!!!!! I love the extra bunting you have added to the card to, such a fabulous design! Hugs Juls

Rach said...

this is fantastic, your colouring is beautiful, and i love the bunting that you have added along the top of your card.xx

Lindsey said...

Hey you!
Hows stuff?
Loving the card, the image made my laugh (just love her face!) and I like the bunting, great detail!
Hope you are all well up there
hugs
linds (possibly the worst blogger in the world!)

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Kaylou, WOW! your colouring is just stunning. Love it! Love the pretty papers you've used and the fab bunting and sentiment you've created. Did I say... I Love it.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Kaylou, such a sweet image
luv
Debby

Mary J said...

So sweet! So pleased you could join us at Totally Gorjuss!! Thanks for sharing!

Mary J xxx

Kat said...

Really sweet card. Love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin