Sunday 1 April 2012

my first journalling pages.......

Hi there everyone .... wowo it's been so long since I loaded anything up on to my little bloggy, it's been soooo neglected... tut tut!
For a while now I have been wanting to have a go at journalling and mixed media stuff.... and finally I plucked up the courage to have a go, it's okay for a first attempt , but I need way more stuff to do this properly.....
I realy wanted to use this image from Dilly Beans stamps, Megan has to most awesome images and I really love this one.... I gave her green eyes and purple hair......just like me! 

the background is made up of inks, lumiere paints, promarkers, stamps and washi tape...
  
the main image has been coloured with promarkers....


 right I 'm off to think about my next page, 
thank you for stopping by
Hugs 
 xx

3 comments:

Debs said...

erm!!!..totally awesome hon..my lights defo on..i shall stroke it next time we do coffee ;-)

hugs Debs x

Unknown said...

Kaylou , stunning creation fantastic colour Hugs Elaine

Juls said...

your first journaling pages are just awsome!!! Loving the colours and your style....I started art journaling last year and love it....cant wait to get into my loft and do some more!! Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin