Friday 5 April 2013

Simply Betty and Little Miss Muffet day 2

 Hey there everyone and welcome back to day two of the joint release between 
I hope you managed to hop around yesterday and see everyones fabulous projects and how well the two companies images work so together... all the girls did a fabulous job.

Here are some more of the projects which I have made...

This card is entirely images from Little Miss Muffet.... sometimes I think less is sometimes more and when I looked at these images straight away I knew I wanted to slightley vintage with them... I used one of the Hatters and the balloons from one of Barbara's tea party combo packs.
 For this card I used the Doormouse from Simply Betty  and merged in the table and teapot  items from the LMMS combo pack. I knew I had to get some kind of clock in one of my projects so I use this one as a frame and filled in some grass and flowers for the background using promarkers.
 
 For this piece I used  a 10x10'' canvas. I used Simply Betty Alice Betty and used the chair and the teapot from LMMS  again I used promarkers to colour in the optical illusion background.



Well thank you so much for stopping by again.... I'm off for another hop round at the girls projects from today.
Be back with some more inspiration tomorrow
Hugs xx

5 comments:

Speedy G said...

The Door Mouse inside of the clock is a brillant idea. It makes it feel so pocket watch like. I love it! Great work!

Donna said...

Hi Kaylou, your cards are amazing and your colouring really makes the images pop. I love he background you have created on the doormouse, so clever and pretty :) Donna ♥ x

Chark said...

cute projects--love em~!

Debra Lovell said...

O M G!! I love them all!!!Wow! I love the Tea Party!! Im soo in love with your work,its just unbelievable how much beauty here! Thanks! "Happy Spring"

Nathalie said...

Fantastic cards!! Colouring is fab!
Nathalie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin