Saturday 6 April 2013

Simply Betty and Little Miss Muffet day 3

Hi again everyone, hope you are having fun with the joint release with 
  Simply Betty and Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Well, today is our final day of our Tea Party.  We have 2 special games going on today.  We have a "Guess Who" and a "Scavenger Hunt".

These images can be purchased at SBS and/or LMMS


"Scavenger Hunt"
Please go to LMMS blog for the list of "goodies" you are to be looking for.
Be sure to go to ALL the DT members for SBS & LMMS.
 Next stop is Rachel blog
 I have some more projects to hare with again today....
For this one I have used the  Simply Betty Doormouse inside one of the LMMS  teacups..  For this one I did some decoupage and layered it up.
 My next piece is using Betty Queen of Hearts and the gorgeous roses from LMMS .  I painted and then stamped onto a canvas board ,  merged the images and coloured using promarkers and flex markers.
This one is using Simply Betty March Hare and LMMS teapot and one of the cupcakes from the LMMS Tea Party combo packs. I found the stop watch image on the internet and 'fussy cut' outr the images to place inside.... again I have used promarkers to colour.
Hugs
 xx


1 comment:

Corinne said...

OMG, your coloring is Amazing... Love your projects
hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin